Water Transport Insurance is a type of property insurance, the object of which is the property interests related to ownership, use and disposal of water transport.
Objects of Insurance:
- The property interests, including machinery, equipment, rigging, interior, hull, engines, equipment and gear vessel, excluding fuel and lubricants, and other consumables.
Ship-owners, please purchase the policy of the State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan and you will protect your vessels from various troubles, thereby reducing the cost of their recovery.
What do we insure?
- Liability for destruction and damage;
- Liability for damage;
- Liability only for full destruction of vessel, including expenses on rescue;
- Liability only for full destruction of vessel;
- Not responsible for damages, except wreck cases;
- Not responsible for private failure.
What should be done to buy the insurance certificate (policy)?
- To apply the application to the State Insurance Organization;
- To present water transport for inspection.
What to do at insured event?
- Immediately, but not later than 3 working days to apply the application in written form in the insurance organization and corresponding bodies (investigatory, judicial, police or other institutions).
What documents are necessary to the insurance organization for payment of the insurance sum?
- The statement for insured event;
- The insurance certificate (policy);
- The certificate on insured event;
- A transport waybill (invoices, accounts, consignments, the general certificate, the independent expert appraisal certificate);
- Extracts from the logbook;
- Photos of the damaged water transport.
For detailed information address us: