General legal liability Insuranceis a type of liability insurance, the object of which is the damage caused to the life, health and property of third parties in connection with their activity.
Having purchased policy of the State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan, it will help you to be liable for bodily or property damage.
What do we insure?
- Trespass to life and health of the third parties;
- Trespass for property of the third parties.
What should be done to buy the insurance certificate (policy)?
- To apply the application to the State Insurance Organization.
What to do at insured event?
- Immediately, but not later than 3 working days to apply the application in written form to the insurance organization and corresponding bodies (investigatory, judicial, police or other institutions).
What documents are necessary to the insurance organization for payment of the insured sum?
- The application for insured event;
- The insurance certificate (policy);
- The certificate on insured event;
- The certificate of medical institution and law enforcement bodies;
- A copy of death certificate of the third party notarized in notarial order (in case of death);
- The certificate of the right to inheritance;
- Photos of damaged property of the third parties.
For detailed information address us: