Collective insurance against accidents of workers at the expense of enterprises, institutions and organizations is one of the types of personal insurance, the object of which is the damage caused to life and health due to an accident that occurred during the execution of the employees of their duties.
Having purchased the policy of the State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan the Heads of enterprises, institutions and organizations will protect their employees from various troubles during the course of their duties, as well as on the way to work and back.
What do we insure?
- Life and health.
What should be done to buy insurance certificate (policy)?
- Apply the application to the State Insurance Organization;
- Make up the list of workers subjected to insurance.
What to do at insured event?
- Immediately, but not later than 3 working days to apply the application in written form to the insurance organization and corresponding bodies (medical, investigatory, judicial, police or other institutions).
What documents are necessary to the insurance organization for payment of the insurance sum?
- The application for insured event;
- The insurance certificate (policy);
- The certificate of medical institution (in case of injury);
- Certificate on accident;
- The copy of death certificate notarized in notarial order (in case of death of insured person);
- Certificate of the right to inheritance.
For detailed information address us: